Be charmed over Falcon's enamelware - combining materials of porcelain and heavy gauge steel shows its superb qualities of its strength and fashionable look. You'll be pleased to know that its also long lasting and chemical resistant which means you don't get any nasty chemical reactions. The enamel steel also means that its dishwasher safe too making it easy to clean.
Enjoy fresh bread for a longer duration with this stylish bread bin from Falcon.
- Measures 34cm x 24cm x 20cm (overall)
- Internal measurement 30cm x 21.2cm 18cm
- Includes lid
- Enamelware - fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge steel
- Durable for everyday use
- Resistant to chemicals
- Oven safe up to 270°C
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Suitable to use for indoors or outdoors
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in England
Care instructions for your Enamelware:
- After use, rinse in warm water then wash gently with liquid detergent
- Avoid using abrasive cleansing pads or materials. To clean burned stains or grease, use a gentle soap filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Handle your Falcon enamelware with care when using sharp-edged metal objects to avoid scratches or unwanted damages. Chipping can occur if dropped or misused.
- Be sure to switch off your appliance and not leave your enamelware empty on hot stovetop or heated in the oven
- Let your enamelware cool off after use before washing
- A light coat of cooking oil applied before use makes washing much easier