Your next chapter is waiting...
2024 let's Volare [fly] ...
Inspired by Italy, designed in Melbourne.
Emma Kate Co planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
The Signature Weekly planners are Emma Kate Co's most beloved product. It's perfect for taking with you, with plenty of room for anything life may hold. Their custom size is slightly shorter and wider than an A5 to accommodate our signature vertical layout.
Available in 7 colourways.
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday 4 December 2023, through to Sunday 5 January 2025
- Signature vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- 3 boxes each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Additional blank space for notes on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends. Note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal
- Monthly spreads for January 2024 to December 2024, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2025 to June 2025 - positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads - to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2024 and 2025
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe coloured page edging
- Cover monogrammed with two thousand and four in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China
Emma Kate Co. Planners are beloved by people from every walk of life. Amongst our users you'll find teachers, designers, lawyers, nurses, students, receptionists, mums, entrepreneurs, artists, wedding planners, accountants, florists, journalists… and so many more! Whatever your life holds, Emma Kate Co. has a planner that’s just right for you