Perfect for everyday use, these sharp knives have a boxwood handle that is comfortable to hold and allows you to have total control of your cutting.
STAINLESS STEEL CARE
Stainless steel blades are easy to clean and will not get a dark patina. Perfect for everyday use, these sharp knives have a boxwood handle that is comfortable to hold and allows you to have total control of your cutting.
- Do not soak in water and never place in the dishwasher.
- To reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, we suggest using wooden chopping boards.
CARBON STEEL CARE
Carbon steel makes a harder and stronger cutting blade than stainless steel, it is also easier to sharpen. In return for its performance carbon steel will need a little bit of love and care, as it will tend to oxidise if not well maintained.
- To avoid rusting, it is recommended that carbon steel blades are kept oiled.
- Do not soak it in water and never place it in the dishwasher.
- To clean the knife, wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- To reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, wooden chopping boards are recommended.
If your carbon steel blade is beginning to rust, use a scouring pad and and acid, such as vinegar and gently rub it on the affected area. After the rust has been removed, dry the blade, re-sharpen and oil to prevent future rusting.
All Pallarès knives and blades are made by hand in Solsona, Spain. The Pallarès family has been making their beautiful range of knives, scissors and garden tools since 1917.
Boxed set of 2 knives
Made in Spain.
Hand stamped and sharpened.